As soon as possible
Does working in a gamification environment sound appealing to you, but there’s currently no job opening that suits your skillset? Well, we’ve got (pretty good) news for you! Since we have big plans for the future, our door is always open for new talent. Are you our next “White Raven”? Drop us a line (either with or without bells and whistles), and we’ll invite you for a nice cup of coffee.
What is StriveCloud?
StriveCloud is a young technology company in Ghent. We help companies reaching their goals with gamification software. We also work very closely together with our sister-company Kayzr, the biggest competitive online gaming platform in the Benelux. Would you like to put your shoulders to the wheel with our company or one of our partners? Then read on!
Who are we looking for?
- First of all: any kind of software talent. Junior, medior, senior.
- You preferably have a degree or experience within software development.
- You want to work in a start-up environment.
- You are willing to work in Ghent (yes, we do allow home office).
- You are a bit weird, preferably in a good way.
- You are willing to grow with us.
What can you expect from us?
- Competitive salary with interesting fringe benefits.
- Challenging customer portfolio with customers such as: Proximus, AB Inbev, KPN, KAA Gent, GameTurnier,…
- 14 wonderful colleagues who are eager to work with you.
- Sliding hours, where remote working is occasionally an option. The afterwork drinks are at your own responsibility.
- An environment where personal development is important. With opportunities for supplementary training, attending seminars and personal mentorship.
- Flat hierarchy, where you can make a difference in a small team.
StriveCloud is located at Port Arthurlaan 11, 9000 Ghent, Belgium. It’s easy to reach with both public transport and car.
Feel like it?
So do we! Send an email with your resume, and a short motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org, or impress us in any other way you can think of.