Always wanted to be part of the development team of a fast-growing start-up? Join StriveCloud as a React Native App Developer and get the chance to make a difference and be part of the company’s progress in a team that is eager to work with you.
Who are we looking for?
- You are intrigued by working in a start-up environment.
- You like to take on new challenges and you are able to come up with suitable solutions.
- You have at least 1 year of relevant experience in React Native.
- You know the best practices and risks in terms of mobile development
- Knowledge of social media integration (OAuth, Facebook/Google API)
- Experience with GIT, Atlassian (JIRA, BitBucket, …), and Zeplin are a plus
- You have strong technical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with MySQL, Node.js, and React.js are a plus.
- Motivation and drive to expand knowledge about React.js and combine both frontend and mobile app development
What do we expect from you?
- You identify and search for potential customers.
- You make contact with the right people at prospects (brand/marketing managers, product managers, growth managers, retention managers…).
- You develop and maintain customer relationships.
- You periodically follow up with existing customers.
- You report based on predefined KPIs.
- You coordinate and conceptualize together with the operations team to work out proposals.
- You negotiate contracts with customers and communicate with all stakeholders.
- You monitor project teams in order to guarantee the correct execution of the contracts.
- You make and present presentations to customers and internally.
What can you expect from us?
- Competitive salary with interesting fringe benefits.
- Challenging international customer portfolio with customers such as KNVB, AB Inbev, KV Kortrijk, RAFC, Human Forest, D11, GameTurnier,…
- Wonderful colleagues who are eager to work with you.
- Sliding hours, unlimited vacation, and remote working are an option. The after-work drinks are at your own responsibility.
- An environment where personal development is important. With opportunities for supplementary training, attending seminars, and personal mentorship.
- Flat hierarchy, where you can make a difference in a small team.
StriveCloud is located at Gentbruggekouter 5, 9050 Gentbrugge, Belgium.
The location is easy to reach with both public transport and car.